Thursday 5 September 2013

Footsteps of Paladin

Amun iris never need the Sun
Let alone Sons of the sun
Hath stepped in thy land
Let alone,
Sun of the Son promised the end of mine dark night

To whom I stay true mine ancient ones who lit the darkness within Mankind

And mine was a scent of calypso, Ye sailor, Ye riders of distant waters
Thee heart seeked to protect the ancient land.

I am presence hath besought mine spirit to let thy know

The one who dares separate the Light from Dark, the shore from sea will be burned for internity
For they have made the fault of not witnessing love in between
As the likes of Adam and Eve will be doomed by the dearth of sacred and thirst to know what lies onuppan the hellish winds and forbidden tides.

Knight Paladin stepped onto my shore

Calypso! give me strength to never drown
For he is the Son of my enemies.
For he is the heart of mine heart, soul of mine soul.

Forgive me my Knight, stars embbeded in thy armour

Overmany lands hath shaken under thy heart of stone
But I am the daughter of the night. to her I stay true.

Amun Ra wherein your heart truly lies. Therein soul abides.

No comments:

Post a Comment